Cake Smash Workshop ~ June 22
$175.00 On sale
This Cake Smash Workshop is a hands on workshop in Kansas City, MO!
I will teach you how to prep for each session, props, outfits, how to build sets to match a theme, the posing process for 1 & 2 year olds for the session with 2 sets being cake smash and 2 being non-traditional smashes (donuts, spaghetti, etc). We will also go over RAW images, post processing and talk some social media/marketing.
Workshop will include:
- 9am-10am studio prep & intro
- 10am-11am model #1
- 12pm-1pm model #2
- 2pm-3pm model#3
- 4pm-5pm model #4
- post processing, social media, business strategy delivered via video and private FB group (Kansas City participants excluded)
- Complimentary lunch and snacks
- vendor grab bag
- continued support via private FB group page
**You will be able to use all images you take in your portfolio!
You will need:
- basic knowledge of your camera and how to adjust settings in manual mode
- 35mm or 50mm lens (I shoot with a 35mm most of the time)
Cost, Fine Print and Restrictions:
Total Cost for Workshop (8 hour day) is $550.00
-$175 non-refundable deposit after 5 days with the remainder ($375) due 3 weeks before your scheduled mentor date
Restrictions: Due to the nature of the class and the knowledge shared any that live/work within 125 mile radius of zip code 64106 cannot participate in the editing, post processing portion of the workshop but you are welcome to attend the posing portion.. A non-compete agreement, effective for 1 year after mentor date, will be required prior to our time together.
Participants are responsible for all accommodations and transportation. I will provide list of hotels that are close to the studio and if you are open to room with another I can provide contact information for that to be arranged.