Cake Smash Workshop - Kansas City
Lets have fun setting up awesome studio sets, playing dress up with the 1 year olds and smashing all that yummy cake and food! During this 1 day workshop you will learn studio lighting, camera settings, set design, posing, client prep and post processing. We will be photographing 3 different sets and looks! And the best part is you get to take your own photos to build your portfolio (for those that attend in person). Colleen Christi is a multi award winning newborn and children's photographer.
Mentoring workshops take place on the date listed in the drop down box below or you may schedule a 1:1. Workshops take place at my studio near downtown Kansas City and start at 10am with snacks, lunch and drinks provided. This workshop *IS* open to Kansas City area photographers
Workshop will include:
- 10am-12pm studio prep and snack/lunch time
- 12pm-5pm 3 different models and sets
- 5pm-6pm post processing, marketing, business talk and snacks
- cake smash backdrop from Baby Dreams Backdrops (in person only)
- Complimentary lunch and snacks
- access to video up to one year after workshop date (virtual and in person)
- you will be added to a private group 1 week before workshop date so view live, virtual workshop on the date/time specified (virtual and in person)
LIMITED TO 8 IN PERSON SEATS
**You will be able to use all images you take in your portfolio!
You will need:
- basic knowledge of your camera and how to adjust settings in manual mode
- 35mm or 50mm lens (I shoot with both depending on the session)
- laptop with lightroom and photoshop
Cost, Fine Print and Restrictions:
Total Cost for Workshop (1 day) is $650.00 (in person) *or* $400 (virtual) with video access up to 1 year after workshop date
-$400.00 non-refundable deposit with the remainder due 3 weeks before your scheduled mentor date or divided into 1-2 payment installments.
Restrictions: Open to all photographers including Kansas City area individuals. A non-compete agreement, effective for 1 year after mentor date, will be required prior to our time together.
Participants are responsible for all accommodations and transportation. I will provide list of hotels that are close to the studio and if you are open to room with another I can provide contact information for that to be arranged.
Colleen Christi is an multi international award winning and published photographer based in Kansas City MO. If you are interested in a 1:1 mentoring session or a fine art/couture mentoring session please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information