Fine Art Photography Workshop
Take your photography business to the next level! During this 1.5 day workshop you will learn studio lighting, natural lighting, camera settings, posing, wrapping, and newborn safety as well as styling of each session type. We will be photographing newborns, sitters, fine art indoor and outdoor child and maternity. We will also go over post processing which will cover composites and my complete editing style. Colleen Christi is a multi award winning newborn and children's photographer.
Mentoring workshops take place on the date listed in the drop down box below or you may schedule a 1:1. Workshops take place at my studio near downtown Kansas City and start at 10am with snacks, lunch and drinks provided.
Day 1 Workshop will include:
- 10am-11am studio prep
- 11am-3pm Sitter, fine art studio child models (studio lighting)
- 3pm-4pm break
- 4pm-5pm outdoor photography discussion covering styling, posing, finding the light, and how to create dreamy images.
- 5pm-8pm drive to location for a stylized maternity and child models shoot
- Complimentary lunch and snacks
Day 2 Workshop will include:
- 10am-11am studio newborn prep
- 11am-1:30pm newborn shoot
- 1:30pm -4pm lunch and go over editing process
LIMITED TO 10 SEATS PER WORKSHOP
**You will be able to use all images you take in your portfolio!
You will need:
- basic knowledge of your camera and how to adjust settings in manual mode
- 35mm or 50mm lens (I shoot with both depending on the session)
- laptop with lightroom and photoshop
Cost, Fine Print and Restrictions:
Total Cost for Workshop (1.5 day) is $1150.00
-$375 non-refundable deposit with the remainder ($775) due 3 weeks before your scheduled mentor date, divided into 2 payment installments.
Restrictions: Due to the nature of the class and the knowledge shared any that live/work within 125 mile radius of zip code 64102 cannot participate in the editing, post processing portion of the workshop but you are welcome to attend the posing portion.. A non-compete agreement, effective for 1 year after mentor date, will be required prior to our time together.
Participants are responsible for all accommodations and transportation. I will provide list of hotels that are close to the studio and if you are open to room with another I can provide contact information for that to be arranged.
Colleen Christi is an multi international award winning and published photographer based in Kansas City MO. If you are interested in a 1:1 mentoring session or a fine art/couture mentoring session please email at email@example.com for more information