Newborn Posing Workshop ~ September 17, 2019
$250.00 On sale
This Newborn Mentoring Workshop is a hands on workshop in Kansas City, MO!
I will teach you how to prep for each session, the posing process for newborns using the bean bag and props and how to get those little details perfect, newborn safety and strobe lighting (natural lighting available for those wanting that). We will also go over RAW images, post processing and talk some social media/marketing.
Newborn Workshop will include:
- 8am-9am studio prep
- 9am-11am model #1
- 11am-1pm model #2
- 1pm-2pm break
- 2pm-4pm model#3
- 4pm-5pm model #4
- post processing, social media, business strategy delivered via video and private FB group (Kansas City participants excluded)
- Complimentary lunch and snacks
- vendor grab bag
- continued support via private FB group page
- access to all LIVE newborn workshops after mentor date
**You will be able to use all images you take in your portfolio!
You will need:
- basic knowledge of your camera and how to adjust settings in manual mode
- 35mm or 50mm lens (I shoot with a 35mm most of the time)
Cost, Fine Print and Restrictions:
Total Cost for Workshop (8 hour day) is $750.00
-$250 non-refundable deposit after 5 days with the remainder ($500) due 3 weeks before your scheduled mentor date
Restrictions: Due to the nature of the class and the knowledge shared any that live/work within 125 mile radius of zip code 64106 cannot participate in the editing, post processing portion of the workshop but you are welcome to attend the posing portion.. A non-compete agreement, effective for 1 year after mentor date, will be required prior to our time together.
Participants are responsible for all accommodations and transportation. I will provide list of hotels that are close to the studio and if you are open to room with another I can provide contact information for that to be arranged.