The Santa Experience Photographers Workshop
Take your Santa photos and business to the next level! During this 1.5 day workshop you will learn studio lighting, set up, props, child and Santa interaction, post processing and how to add the painterly look with magic! Colleen Christi is a multi award winning newborn and children's photographer.
Mentoring workshops take place on the date listed in the drop down box below or you may schedule a 1:1. Workshops take place at my studio near downtown Kansas City and start at 10am with snacks, lunch and drinks provided.
Day 1 Workshop will include:
- 10am-11:30am studio prep, set design
- 11:30am-3pm Santa and child interaction using 3 different sets and models
- 3pm-4pm break
- 4pm-7pm post processing and how to create dreamy, magical images.
- 7-8:30pm dinner out with group
- Complimentary lunch and snacks
Day 2 Workshop will include (optional):
- 10am-11am Santa talking about how to help get the child interactions photographers need (can be recorded with cell phone)
- 11am-12pm Q & A with me and Santa about anything you may still have questions about
- 12pm light lunch provided and you're free to leave
LIMITED TO 8 SEATS PER WORKSHOP
Virtual Seats are available from the comfort of your own home. Video will be available in a FB group for 1 year after workshop.
**You will be able to use all images you take in your portfolio!
You will need:
- basic knowledge of your camera and how to adjust settings in manual mode
- 35mm or 50mm lens (I shoot with both depending on the session)
- laptop with lightroom and photoshop
Cost, Fine Print and Restrictions:
Total Cost for Workshop (1.5 day) is $1500.00
-$400 non-refundable deposit with the remainder due 3 weeks before your scheduled mentor date or divided into 2 payment installments.
Virtual seat is $700
-$400 non-refundable deposit with the remainder due 3 weeks before your scheduled mentor date
Restrictions: Due to the nature of the class and the knowledge shared any that live/work within 125 mile radius of zip code 64110 cannot participate in the editing, post processing portion of the workshop but you are welcome to attend the posing portion.. A non-compete agreement, effective for 1 year after mentor date, will be required prior to our time together.
Participants are responsible for all accommodations and transportation. I will provide list of hotels that are close to the studio and if you are open to room with another I can provide contact information for that to be arranged.
Gary Senner aka Santa has been creating the Character of Santa/Father Christmas for over 40years and worked in commercial photography and the film industry for over 18 years.
Colleen Christi is a multi international award winning and published photographer based in Kansas City MO. If you are interested in a 1:1 mentoring session or a fine art/couture mentoring session please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information